Try this simple mix vegetable stir-fry using Song-Cho multi-ply stainless steel Optimal Wok!
- Snow Peas 200g (washed)
- Mushroom 1 can (drained and sliced)
- Capsicum (small) in 2 to 3 colours 1 each (washed and cut into bite-size pieces)
- Carrot 1 small pc (washed and sliced)
- Black Fungus 4 to 5 pieces (washed and cut into bite-size pieces)
- Lotus Root 1 section, 200g (washed, skinned and sliced)
- Garlic 2 cloves (minced)
- Oyster Sauce 2 tbsp
- Japanese Wine 1 tbsp
- Chicken Stock 2 tbsp
- Cornstarch Water a little
*You may make changes to the ingredients and/or adjust the quantity according to personal preference.
- Boil some water in Optimal Wok, blanched lotus roots, snow peas, carrots and black fungus slightly and set aside.
- Add oil into Optimal Wok before it gets heated up; add minced garlic when the wok gets heated up, pan-fry till fragrant.
- Add all vegetables into the wok and stir-fry till cooked.
- Add oyster sauce, chicken stock, Japanese wine, mix well and add cornstarch water to thicken the gravy, mix well and it is ready to be served.
- 豌豆 200克 (洗净)
- 蘑菇 1罐 (切厚片)
- 灯笼椒(小) 2到3颜色各一条 (洗净切块)
- 红萝卜 1小段 (去皮洗净切片)
- 黑木耳 4－5朵 (洗净切片)
- 莲藕 1小节 (去皮洗净切片)
- 蒜蓉 2个
- 蚝油 2汤匙
- 清酒 1汤匙
- 鸡汤 2汤匙
- 太白粉水 少许 (勾芡用)
- 将莲藕, 豌豆, 红萝卜, 黑木耳稍微川烫过捞起待用.
- 冷锅下油, 待锅热时将蒜蓉放入锅里煎爆香.
- 加入蚝油, 清酒, 鸡汤调味, 翻炒均匀, 加入少许太白粉水勾芡拌匀即可起锅.